You can watch all the live racing from the UK, Ireland, South Africa and the UAE.
How To View Our Live Races
1. All you need to do is stake a minimum of £1 (€1 for customers in Ireland) on a selection in the race you wish to watch by using the normal bet process. For multiple bets, please bear in mind that the total stake of your bet, divided by the number of races in the bet, must be equal to or greater than £1/€1 in order for you to watch a stream on the race.
2. Once your bet is confirmed you will notice that we will keep you informed about the availability of the stream. This will be notified within the streaming button at the top of the racecard. When you see the ‘Watch Race’ message, your stream is available to be watched.
3. Live racing covered by Racing UK is available to customers from all countries except Australia, France, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore and USA. Live racing covered by AtTheRaces is available to customers in the UK & Ireland only.
You Can Now watch race Replays Too
1. Completely free with no qualification bet required - all UK & Ireland races covered by ATR (AtTheRaces) only available.
2. Click on the Racing Results link on the left-hand side of the horse racing homepage. Then select the race you require and click on the TV icon.
Terms & Conditions
1. Whilst the action is broadcast as 'live', there may be a delay in the actual broadcast time which is beyond our control.
2. Live streams will be shown in accordance with the advertised race times, any race delays may result in part or all of the race is unable to be viewed.
3. Live Streaming qualification only applies to bets placed on the outright markets and does not apply to any Horse Racing offers, such as Bet Boosts, Bet Builder or any other special promotions.
4. Live streaming services are provided to us by 3rd party providers and whilst we do our best to ensure coverage, we are unable to guarantee the availability of live streaming.
If you are unable to view a live stream please check you have met the following requirements:
- Have you placed a bet with a stake that’s sufficient to permit you to watch a live stream bearing in mind that the total stake of your bet, divided by the number of races in the bet, must be equal to or greater than £1/€1.
- Have you tried to view the stream close to the start of the event? When the race is available to be watched you will see a ‘Watch Race’ message appear within the streaming button.
- Are you currently residing in a country that has access to live streaming? Live streaming for Horse Racing is available in the UK & Ireland only.
If you have met these conditions but are still unable to view the stream please try the following:
- Update to the latest Adobe Flash Player
- Attempt to view the live stream in a different web browser (ie. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.) as a temporary solution.
If the issue persists you can contact us anytime via live chat, email or by requesting a call back (In English Only) on the Contact Us page and provide the following information:
1. Username/Account Number
2. Web Browser
3. Operating System
4. Date of Occurrence
5. Affected Race
7. IP Address
This information can then be forwarded to our technical team for further investigation. You will receive the results of this investigation via email.