Rules for Multi-Event Championships such as Olympic Games (summer and winter), Commonwealth Games etc.
1. All bets will be "all in", compete or not, unless otherwise stated.
2. All bets will be settled on the medal ceremony regardless of any subsequent disqualification. If there is no podium ceremony, settlement of bets will be based on the result declared by the official governing body immediately after the event, irrespective of any subsequent enquiry.
3. Medal Specials will be settled using the official governing body’s published list. Any subsequent disqualifications or alterations will not be included.
4. Bets on a postponed event will still remain valid so long as the event is completed prior to the closing ceremony or the official end to the games. If this does not happen bets on that event will be made void.
5. The maximum payout per customer is £50,000 or currency equivalent.