1. All bets referring to the final result of the event/tournament will be settled on the official result published by the governing authority of the respective sport/league/event - usually right after the end of the event.
2. Unless otherwise stated – in the exceptions below, in the betting offer or in the special rules of volleyball – the principle “all bets stand” applies to all Tournament Outright bets. This means, that if the team, on whom/which the bet has been placed, fails to participate – for whatever reason – the bet is lost if the Tournament takes place. Only in exceptional cases will bets be declared void, particularly in the following cases: The tournament is cancelled or the tournament is declared void.
3. An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settling purposes unless it is played within 24 hours of the original start time.
4. In the event of a match starting, being interrupted but finished after less than 4 hours of delay, then all bets will stand. If the match has to be replayed because of more then 4 hours of delay the bets will be void unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
5. If a team refuses to play/finish the match or is declared incomplete for the set or the match, despite the official result the bets will be void, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
6. For competitions where two-legged ties have a Golden Set to decide which team wins, then for settlement purposes, the Golden Set does not count. Except markets as: Which Team Qualifies? Will they need to Play Golden Set? Or any other market which specifies the Golden Set in the description.
7. Maximum Payout Limits
Please see here for Maximum Payout Details
Parimatch Site | Virtual Sports | Sports | Casino | Football