1. All bets will be settled on 60/70 minutes play respectively at the prices advertised. The term '60/70 minutes play' refers to the period of play which included time added by the match officials for stoppages, but not scheduled extra time. Any subsequent enquiries into the match result or later match disqualification will be ignored for settlement of match bets which will be settled on that days match result.
2. Any match which is abandoned before the completion of the match i.e. 60/70 play will be void. This ruling does not apply to first goalscorer bets which will stand provided a goal has been scored prior to abandonment. Additional rules as detailed under Football Rules will also apply to GAA events where applicable.
3. Extra time does not count unless otherwise stated.
4. Any match postponed to another day will be void.
5. County Divisions will be settled on the result of the winner of the Division Final between the top 2 teams in the league.
Maximum Payout Limits
Please see here for Maximum Payout Details